Casto Creations - Elegant Jewelry Designs

Handcrafted jewelry using gemstones, glass, Swarovski crystal, sterling, Precious Metal Clay, vermeil, gold, and other materials. And some random thoughts thrown in just for kicks.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Finding the Right Event with Event Lister

When I first started making jewelry, I made the decision to try my hand at selling my work at arts & craft shows. But I had absolutely NO idea where to find the right shows for me. I looked in the paper and did some web searches. I just didn't know how to narrow down my search.

Luckily, I ran across this wonderful service run by a great woman named Louis. It's called Event Lister. It's a database online that lists thousands of events searchable by town, zip, state, type, etc.

There are sellers and event organizers utilizing this site. If you have a show coming up, as an organizer, you can search for vendors or post your event and allow vendors to apply online. As an artisan, you can search for events in your area. You can rate events after they're over and share your experience with others.

Louis works VERY hard to make sure that all shows are decent and honestly represented. She also answers questions very quickly. She allows FREE membership for artisans, but also offers a pay service that provides more options for searches and viewing events.

Take a look. Sign up. Add your store or event and increase your visibility. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home