Casto Creations - Elegant Jewelry Designs

Handcrafted jewelry using gemstones, glass, Swarovski crystal, sterling, Precious Metal Clay, vermeil, gold, and other materials. And some random thoughts thrown in just for kicks.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas...

It's getting closer and closer...that fun, exciting, stressful time of year when the leaves start to fall and the orange decorations come out. And amazingly, stores start stocking Christmas decorations! It's insane that decorations have started showing up earlier and earlier in the year.

If shopping for gifts makes you crazy, try stocking up early this year - and do it online! There are so many great independent artists, like myself, who have great gift items for all your gift giving needs.

I thought I'd start a few posts highlighting some of what I consider the most unique, fun, and impressive gift ideas.

I am so into purses lately - and there are some great seamstresses on Etsy. Like lulaballou.etsy.com. I like her "Messenger Sling Japanese Cherry Blossom". Her "Flea Market Fancy Purse" is adorable too!

Lucky Duck Designs offers this GREAT service to remind you of important "Ducks in a Row" gift card events and sends you the card all ready to be sent! A total steal at $25.

Fairy Essence has some fantastic items - I've got several of her pendants. She made this great journal that would be the perfect gift for anyone who loves to write down their thoughts. I also love her magnets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home