Casto Creations - Elegant Jewelry Designs

Handcrafted jewelry using gemstones, glass, Swarovski crystal, sterling, Precious Metal Clay, vermeil, gold, and other materials. And some random thoughts thrown in just for kicks.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Santa Comes Early

Who needs to battle the crowds? Sit at home in your comfy clothes and check out these amazing gifts!

I might make jewelry, but this necklace made by Rachael Sudlow makes me want to buy it for myself! You won't see me recommend jewelry very often (for obvious reasons) but this one is fantastic! Maybe it's because I'm in Washington state - of perpetual rain.

And Fierce Kitten Studios has a great keychain for that illusive creative stocking stuffer.

For the coffee drinker in the family, check out these hand carved wooden spoons by Canadian Wood Crafts. I actually bought one for my hubby's birthday this year and it is fantastic! He even has righty and lefty spoons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home